The Ohio EFDA Association is a 501(c)6 non-profit trade organization.
As the only voice for EDFAs in Ohio, our primary goal is to increase dental and public awareness of expanded functions. We aid in the stability of the profession by providing a voice in the public policy process.
Some of our member benefits:
• Being informed concerning the constant changes to our profession
• Having a voice in Ohio public policy
• Continuing restorative education at little or no cost
• Notification and discounts on CEU course
• Job opening information
• Mentoring service for practicing EFDAs and EFDA students
• Stay tuned for vendor discounts available only to our members!
Board of Directors
Beth Walchuck, EFDA Lisa Rager, CODA, EFDA Brad Hylan, DDS
President Vice President Secretary Treasurer
Colleen Vienna, DDS Rachel Leatherberry, EFDA Mackenzie Smith, EFDA
Newsletters - click to view
By-Laws - click to view
Issue 1 - Winter 2017/2018