The Ohio EFDA Association is the only voice for EDFAs in Ohio.
To protect and advance the profession of expanded function dental auxiliaries, have an effective voice in the public policy process, and promote oral health.
The Association benefits members by:
• Promoting full utilization of EFDAs in dental practices.
• Defending EFDAs against public policy threats to the profession.
• Mentoring EFDAs and students with a network of dentist and EFDA mentors.
• Providing Professional Growth with discounted continuing education.
• Connecting EFDAs with dentists looking to hire.
• Saving EFDAs money with an exclusive Member Discount Program.